Translate

Sunday, October 4, 2026

Teachers Rule

 

CAS919 - World Teachers Day

For this card, I was delighted to see a school themed challenge because with three teachers in the family and a school bus driver, these designs are always useful and appreciated. I pulled out a fantastic retired Stampendous set and stamped three of the images on white cardstock, then trimmed the panel and added a bright yellow highlight layer to make the scene stand out.

While going through my tote of items to use up, I found an old ruler piece that fit the theme perfectly and added just the right touch of interest. I placed it on a black card base, then popped the stamped panel up on dimensionals to give the layout a bit more lift and presence.

To finish the card, I added a scattering of yellow gems for a cheerful pop of color.

Thank you for stopping by to see my card today. Your thoughtful comments are always appreciated. If you leave a note, a visit to your blog will follow.

Teachers Rule

No comments:

Post a Comment