Translate

Wednesday, September 14, 2022

You're In My Thoughts

 

WT914 - Use layering stamps or if none, kissing

For this card I used an Altenew layering stamp for the tree and added some kissing technique around the edges of the tree's pink leaves.

The base layer I added a tough of blue watercolor then stamped the sentiment.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

You're In My Thoughts

6 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Lisa, such a pretty stamp.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful sympathy card Lisa, lovely design and colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful sympathy card and love the tree
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully colored tree. I love how the tree is showing the loss of its flowers as the sender is sharing in the sorrow of the recipient. Thoughts on top, above the tree, and loss within the bent tree. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the watercolor feel to the background for your lovely tree, very soothing!

    ReplyDelete