Translate

Saturday, September 10, 2022

Birthday Balloon

 

IC875 - Thisisj & Pinterest here is my INSPIRATION.

I used this cute Spellbinders die cut and 2 shades of blues to cut the dog balloon. I then layered it on a birthday emboss background and die cut the birthday sentiment out of the darker blue.

I finished the balloon off with a few highlights with the white gel pen.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Birthday Balloon

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, lovely gorgeous design and papers and I love the image xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cute balloon dog and embossed background
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful card, I love the balloon dog and the super embossed background, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super card Lisa, a fun balloon dog.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your balloon animal is super fun! I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is such a fun die and your embossing with it is perfect, like the highlights you gave to the balloons!

    ReplyDelete