Translate

Monday, September 5, 2022

Travel Thinking of You

 


MMTPT737 - Travel

USEIT2022 - Brad

For the card base I used a postage stamp emboss folder that had several travel images.

The blue polka dot paper was in my scrap drawer and I just tore the edges and added a bit of red distress oxide ink to the edges.

I die cut the suitcase pieces and glued them and finished with the 3 banners adding a camera brad to the upper banner.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Travel Thinking of You

7 comments:

  1. A fabulous Thinking of You card, a super embossed background.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Lisa, I love the lovely embossed background and the super embellishments, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous travel card and embellishments-love the embossing too
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the suitcase die cuts it's so cute! A fab card.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great travel themed card! Very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the suitcase with the embossing is such a neat pairing, great idea for a thinking of you card

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that embossed background Lisa! Fun travel theme design! Enjoyed catching up with your makes!! :)

    ReplyDelete