Translate

Saturday, September 24, 2022

Disney Anniversary

 

IC877 - What on Earth Catalog and Pinterest Board - here is my INSPIRATION

USEIT2022 - Disney image

I was drawn to the inspiration to create a cute anniversary card. I found this sticker in my tote of items and it is perfect for the inspiration.

For the heart I die cut it and used the strips all from scraps then added the stickers to finish the card.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Disney Anniversary

5 comments:

  1. Really cute Disney card and images
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just too cute Lisa, a lovely card, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am amazed at how you make use of so many things, including stickers! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooh this is sooooo cute. perfect for an anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww that is too cute for an anniversary card!

    ReplyDelete