Translate

Saturday, September 17, 2022

Thinking of You


IC876 - Pumpkin Spice Pinterest Board - here is my INSPIRATION

I am trying to use up a bunch of scrap papers and today's inspiration I was drawn to the colors. I thought these scrap papers were perfect for my inspiration and I quickly created a Thinking of You card adding a bit of black to the layers to have them pop on the card.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Thinking of You

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Love the layout and papers you used. :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Lisa,that black really makes the colours pop….xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I really like your card design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so pretty, I love the lacey look to it

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card Lisa, gorgeous papers - I can't believe they were scraps!
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete