Translate

Sunday, September 18, 2022

Shoe Birthday

 

FS815 - This week's amazing featured stamper is Carol aka (Carol Dee). Her gallery is full of tons of inspiration. I found this INSPIRATION

USEIT022 - Shoe Paper

This background shoe paper is a coloring page that was in my tote to use up. I cut it down to card size and found there was one shoe left over that I could color. I colored it with copics then fussy cut it for the card front and layered adding the birthday sentiment.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Shoe Birthday

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card love all the shoes and just showcasing the one red one
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done card!. And a great case of Carol's card.
    Gee! I wonder why you picked a card from her gallery with a shoe on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent idea! I did the same thing once upon a time! Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great way to use the coloring page for your background, so neat there was one left over to spotlight with the coloring

    ReplyDelete