Translate

Friday, September 16, 2022

Faith

 

MIX503 - Royalty

F4A656 - Pick a season

I picked spring. I thought these flowers were perfect for a faith-based card in support of Queen Elizabeth's strong faith. She was very dedicated to service and the church, and this card is my representation for her.

For the card I stamped the flowers and leaves and sponged on the colors. Once colored I used a shaping mat and tool to shape the flowers, leaves and bird.

I added the layers and some dimensionals and arranged the flowers and leaves. Once the card was put together, I added stickles and prills to the flowers.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Faith

8 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous card and love the beautiful flowers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card, the flowers are gorgeous, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the soft pink on the flowers and throughout the card. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A stunning card, beautifully created and designed.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my that is gorgeous, I do love the dimension in the flowers and the sweet bird

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning Lisa, gorgeous papers and flowers and a stunning design - a beautiful card,
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. GORGEOUS, elegant and a whole bunch more, Lisa! Love your beautiful feminine layers...the framing, lovely textured flowers and sweet bird! What a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete