Translate

Friday, September 23, 2022

Dragon Birthday

 

MIX504 - School Colors

USEIT2022 - Beer Box Wrapper

I did not want to throw out this beer box that came with a beer I bought hubby for his birthday as it is perfect for masculine cards.

This was a very quick card. I cut the box down and popped it up on dimensionals.

The sentiment was heat embossed and I added gold pen to line the edges of the card.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Dragon Birthday

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous masculine card and Dragon-great recycling too
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool idea indeed. Looks fabulous and a great masculine card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good save on that box for sure, so neat!

    ReplyDelete