Translate

Sunday, September 4, 2022

Christmas Caroling

 

FS813 - This week's incredibly talented featured stamper is Amanda from havonfamily. Her gallery is amazing and full of inspiration. I found this INSPIRATION.

I used the Tim Holtz caroling die cut and added the lamp as the image has a lamp in it. I cut a couple of holiday papers then popped the die cut up on dimensionals and finished with the sentiment and bow.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Christmas Caroling

7 comments:

  1. A super Christmas card Lisa, a lovely silhouette die cut.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting ahead with your Christmas cards with this lovely festive scene, love it.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE this card!! it's so sweet, with that old time tradition of caroling!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card Lisa, beautiful silhouette of the lady singer, lovely colours too, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the design of your background to go with the dies, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete