Translate

Sunday, September 11, 2022

Congratulations Grad

 

CAS707 - Back to School

For my card, I used this super fun graduation pig image from DRS Designs. I colored it with copics then layered on the stamped graduation cap strip. I used blacks and golds for the local school to add to my stash for my son's friends for next year.

The card was finished with the white heat embossed congratulations sentiment.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Congratulations Grad

4 comments:

  1. that is so fun, that is great you are getting them done now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Lisa, a super image, a fun card.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great graduation card and love the cute little piggy
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete