Translate

Sunday, September 18, 2022

Coffee and Friends

 

CAS708 - Best Friend

I love going out for coffee with my friends and this is a perfect image for sending to a friend to ask out for coffee.

For the image I stamped it in grey then colored it with light copic colors. Next, I layered velum over the image and stamped the sentiment in black stazon over the velum.

I finished the card with a few flowers and sprigs from my desk and added nuvo drops to the flower centers.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Coffee and Friends

5 comments:

  1. A lovely card Lisa, a simple but elegant design.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great CAS card and love the coffee image and sentiment
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. great way to ask someone for coffee, neat sentiment and great look with the vellum

    ReplyDelete