Translate

Monday, September 19, 2022

Thinking of you

 

MMTPT739 - butterflies and car shows use vellum on your card

I have a small bit of this very old heart vellum paper and thought it would work great in a window. I actually created 2 of this card, so I could send one to a friend as well as the teapot Tuesday destination station.

I cut the vellum and placed it under the window then overlaid it over the purple card stock.

I then die cut the butterflies in blue and sponged the edges purple.

The card was finished with the purple sentiment.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Thinking of you

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and butterflies-love the design
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card Lisa, lovely butterflies and colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty butterflies with their embossing, like the die cut frame cut out with them and so nice to use some of the heart vellum with them

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lisa! I stopped by here for some inspiration and you didn't disappoint! I love the butterflies and depth on this card. -Angie

    ReplyDelete