Translate

Tuesday, July 19, 2022

With Sympathy

Oh my goodness the Dare to Get Dirty challenges are starting today on splitcoaststampers.com. It is open to all Fan Club members and there are some amazing prizes being given out. We hope you come join the fun.


DTGD22gutsport56 - Layered Retiform Technique, make a card, journal page, ATC or something complete different.

I used the Retiform technique to create the background using all the colors of the rainbow. I then found this already die cut heart on my desk needing used up so I added the sentiment and the dog dish.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

With Sympathy

2 comments:

  1. Wow what a stunning background you've made!! Brilliant colors and another great idea for adding to your pet sympathy collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. another great colorful rainbow for a pet sympathy

    ReplyDelete