Translate

Sunday, July 3, 2022

Snowman

 

FS804 - This weeks incredibly talented featured stamper is stampinspooky (Sue). She has some amazing cards to help inspire creativity. I found this adorable INSPIRATION

USEIT2022 - Snowman sticker

This snowman sticker was in my tote of items to use up. I was inspired by Sue's card to pull it out and create a card.

I found some snowman paper that I thought paired well with the sticker. I cut down the layers. added a few banners and stamped the sentiment.

Snowman

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous backing paper and snowman design, love it.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Christmas card. I love the layout of your card too. Beautifully made. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that snowman is too cute, great find with the paper and I love the touch of the little banners

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh look at all of those little snowmen!! totally adorable card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute Christmas card! Great design!

    ReplyDelete