Translate

Thursday, July 21, 2022

More Christmas in July

Oh my goodness the Dare to Get Dirty challenges are starting today on splitcoaststampers.com. It is open to all Fan Club members and there are some amazing prizes being given out. We hope you come join the fun.

DTGD22JRHolbrook - Animals celebrate Christmas, too! Include animals on your Christmas card.

For this card I used a cute die cut to create this bear and found this fun paper in my tote of scrap papers that is perfect for a bear.

Once layered I added the Christmas sentiment.

Christmas Bear
DTGD22mcschmidtyB - Its all about strips! Cut paper strips 1/4" or so and add to a background. Use any colors of your choice- use up your scraps!

I dug through my Christmas scraps to create this herringbone background. Once it was glued down I finished with the sentiment and the poinsettia.


Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness is that bear just adorable and you are right that paper is just perfect for him.
    Another great scrappy card too!

    ReplyDelete