Translate

Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Racecar Birthday

 

WT907 - local landmarks. Share something about where you live and depict something associated with it. If no major landmarks, State bird or flower will do.

My local landmark is the Indianapolis Speedway. 

For my card I used a Fiskers stamp set. I stamped the car image and colored with copics. Next I stamped the side panel with a few other images in the set and cut the layers.

I popped the image up on dimensionals and added the birthday sentiment.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Racecar Birthday

7 comments:

  1. a great masculine card Lisa....good memories of visiting my friend in Indianapolis and going to the racetrack a good few years ago now on a 6 week visit from England...take care xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a great masculine style card or for anyone who loves the cars! The black and red colors look wonderful with all the gears too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your stamping and the gears go so great together to compliment the cool car!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super card Lisa, a great masuline design.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great masculine card and image love all the stamps and cogs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete