Translate

Thursday, July 21, 2022

Several Birthday Cards

 

WT906 - Use faux suede (For this challenge, the technique where you are able to weaken paper and then peel the layers apart).

USEIT2022 - leather bow

I created the faux suede layer then glued the layers. Die cut the hat and added some of the same color to the ribbon area of the hat. I finished with the heat embossed sentiment and the bow.

Masculine Birthday

DTGD22taclary - It's All about the Glitter. Use glitter paper or just glitter on your card.

For this card I used a Heartfelt Creations collection to create the flowers. Once stamped I shaped and layered finishing the flowers off with stickles (Glitter) and prills. 

The base is die cut with a shaped die cut and layered adding some dimension to the sentiment.

Birthday Flowers

DTGD22ForestRanger - There's something piece-ful about a flower garden... create a floral card that includes some paper-piecing.

For this card I stamped the base layer with the background sunflower stamp from Heartfelt Creations. I then added some designer paper layers adding a bit of distressing to the layers.

Stamped the sunflowers, shaped and layered adding prills and stickles.

Sunflower Birthday

Thank you for stopping by to check out my cards today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

2 comments:

  1. you have been busy ...what a lovely selection of cards you have made...always a challenge with the masculine ones isnt it....take care xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the suede look on the first card, neat masculine card!
    Your last two are just gorgeous, those flowers and beautiful, love the shape of the 2nd card and neat layering on the 3rd!

    ReplyDelete