Translate

Friday, July 22, 2022

More Christmas in July

Oh my goodness the Dare to Get Dirty challenges are starting today on splitcoaststampers.com. It is open to all Fan Club members and there are some amazing prizes being given out. We hope you come join the fun.

DTGD22asweetjewel - Put something sweet on your card, or a jewel, or both!

MIX495 - Sweet 16

I used my Cricut to cut out this cute bear and his candy cane and added sponging to the layers. Pieced him together and glued to the Christmas paper.

Christmas Bear
DTGD22diniB - Everyone Nose What Everyone Nose

USEIT2022 - Image

I needed to use up this image from my stack of images. I colored it with copics, die cut the framing layer and layered.


Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.


3 comments:

  1. Lovely Christmas cards Lisa, you have been busy with all the cards you've posted tonight, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two super Christmas cards Lisa, lovely images.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bear is just the sweetest and I like all your white pen work that really brings them to life. I still love the way the deer cocks his head.

    ReplyDelete