Translate

Wednesday, July 20, 2022

A Few Birthday Cards

Oh my goodness the Dare to Get Dirty challenges are starting today on splitcoaststampers.com. It is open to all Fan Club members and there are some amazing prizes being given out. We hope you come join the fun.

MMTPT730 - Happy Colors

For this card I found these already cut balloon papers in my scrap designer papers. I used a die cut plate to add interest to the pink layer then matted on black. Layered the balloon papers and finished with the die cut sentiment and a few scattered sequins.

Happy Pink Birthday

DTGD22raduse - Retro rubber - find your oldest stamp and make a new card/project with it. Inspired by F4A634 only use oldest stamp and state how old in write up

One of my oldest stamps is this little rose from an old Stampin Up collection. I am not sure that I have ever used the rose from that collection and it seemed perfect to add to this herring bone quilt birthday card.

Quilt Birthday
DTGD22VickieY - Relax, Unwind, get in a Beach State of Mind

USEIT2022 - Image

I needed to use up this image from my stack of images. Once colored I cut the layers, tore some tan paper for the beach and finished with the sentiment and bird.

Beach Birthday
DTGD22yoorah - Winged creatures! Be it birds, bees, butterflies (or planes), create a card using a winged creature (or two or a dozen!)

USEIT2022 - Wood Bird

I needed to use up this large wood bird from my tote. For the base under the bird I used yellow and pink distress oxide ink and sponged the square.

I added black paint to the wood bird so it would stand out more then layered on the black card base once the panel was created.

I finished this off with the birthday sentiment and some sequins.


Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.


2 comments:

  1. Realoly nice collection of birthday cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty balloon paper, like the detail with the plate for the background.
    Great way to use those pretty scraps and the girl at the beach is so sweet, great coloring and like how you made the beach!
    that is a pretty bird, like the detail in it and painting it black it really stands out against your background!

    ReplyDelete