Translate

Monday, July 18, 2022

Christmas in July

Oh my goodness the Dare to Get Dirty challenges are starting today on splitcoaststampers.com. It is open to all Fan Club members and there are some amazing prizes being given out. We hope you come join the fun.

DTGD22LuvtostampstampstampA - July is National Ice Cream Month! Make a card with ice cream on it. Think cone shaped card, ice cream sandwich box tutorial, swirl backgroud for your ice cream colors....possibilities are endless!

USEIT2022 - Angel

I really needed to use up this angel from my tote of items and this box is perfect to add her as a fun embellishment. I followed the steps on the ice cream sandwich skipping the holes on the sandwich because I used Christmas designer paper. Then I finished the belly band with the angel.

Angel
DTGD22Ohmypaper - It's a Fan Club Christmas in July - Choose any of the 2022 Fan Club Movie Inspirations to create a winter card. https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/christmas-challenge-421/

For my card I die cut the sled and layered. I then pulled out my Christmas designer papers and layered the card finishing with the punched snowflakes.


Thank you for stopping by to check out my card and ice cream box today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.


3 comments:

  1. Beautifully designed cards, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. your angel is just the sweetest and yes a great embellishment for the box. I like the sled on the snow, fun tree background and the pretty snowflakes all around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are beautiful and so well designed!

    ReplyDelete