Translate

Sunday, July 17, 2022

Birthday Card and Tag

Oh my goodness the Dare to Get Dirty challenges are starting today on splitcoaststampers.com. It is open to all Fan Club members and there are some amazing prizes being given out. We hope you come join the fun.

DTGD22Scraperwannabe - CASE Art Deco Diva

This card was inspired by This Card

I embossed the base layer, then stamped the butterfly and colored with copics.

I then finished the panel with the heat embossed sentiment and some mirror gems.

CASED Birthday

DTGD22SunstamperA - Tag, You're It! Make a summer-themed tag.

I am always in need of birthday tags and this one is great to also use up some scraps from my paper drawers.

I cut the two paper layers for the tag, die cut the flower using several yellows then stamped the sentiment. The tag was finished with some gems and the ribbon.

Birthday Tag

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card and tag today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

2 comments:

  1. Love the shades of blue on the butterfly and the cool embossing with it. Your rose on the tag is so pretty, love the gems with it!

    ReplyDelete