Translate

Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Santa and Helper

Oh my goodness the Dare to Get Dirty challenges are starting today on splitcoaststampers.com. It is open to all Fan Club members and there are some amazing prizes being given out. We hope you come join the fun.


DTGD22JBgreendawn - Dear Santa, I was Framed. frame your project or add a Santa or both

USEIT2022 - Santa image and holly

I needed to use up this Santa image from my stack of images needing colored, I colored it with copics then added the frame and finished with the holly.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Santa and Helper

4 comments:

  1. Awe! Your Santa is so sweet and fun! Fabulous coloring and have been enjoying seeing your DTGD makes!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done Christmas card

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been very busy Lisa with all of these fabulous cards, all brilliantly designed, and this Santa card is gorgeous, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute image, I just love how the reindeers head is cocked to the side :)

    ReplyDelete