Translate

Friday, July 22, 2022

More Birthday Cards

Oh my goodness the Dare to Get Dirty challenges are starting today on splitcoaststampers.com. It is open to all Fan Club members and there are some amazing prizes being given out. We hope you come join the fun.

DTGD22annsforte3B - Butterflies and banners - have at least one of each on your card

USEIT2022 - Bow and butterfly stickers as well as image

I created this herringbone background using some pink DP scraps.

Once the background was created I used this cute little girl from my stack of images needing colored. I then finished with the bow and the butterfly sticker and the sentiment banner.

Birthday Girl
DTGD22Simplybeautiful - Celebrate Good Times... Each Year I host a July 4th cookout at our home..Make a card to celebrate any occasion where you would host a party, birthday, wedding, retirement are a few ideas

USEIT2022 - Bear ephemera

I needed to use up this cute bear ephemera from my tote. I cut the layers, added the bear and finished with the birthday sentiment.


Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.


2 comments:

  1. Two fabulous BIrthday cards Lisa, I especially like the fun Panda.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is so sweet in the first card, love that background to go with her :)
    that cute bear just brings a smile to my face, too cute!

    ReplyDelete