Translate

Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Graduation

Oh my goodness the Dare to Get Dirty challenges are starting today on splitcoaststampers.com. It is open to all Fan Club members and there are some amazing prizes being given out. We hope you come join the fun.

 DTGD22JRHolbrook - Use masking, faux tearing and stencils to make your card.

I used a graduation cap stencil and the faux tearing for my card. Once the background was created, I finished with the sentient and a graduation cap sticker.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Congratulations

2 comments:

  1. Love this, a great graduation card.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. neat, like the falling caps and your faux tear technique looks great

    ReplyDelete