Translate

Sunday, September 27, 2026

Sunflower Thanks

 

CAS918 - Sunflower

For my card, I started with a black cardstock base and used the same black to die cut this dainty sunflower. I then cut a yellow panel to sit behind the sunflower, allowing the bright color to shine through the openings and create a striking contrast against the dark outline. The combination of black and yellow gives the design a crisp, modern feel while still keeping the sunflower as the star of the card.

I stamped the Thank You So Much sentiment above the sunflower on the yellow panel, letting the clean placement balance the strong focal image. While looking through my tote of items I am working to use up, I found this adorable little die cut bee, which felt perfect for the theme. He is popped up on dimensionals to give him a playful lift and add a touch of whimsy to the finished card.

Thank you for stopping by to see my card today. Your thoughtful comments are always appreciated. If you leave a note, a visit to your blog will follow.

Sunflower Thanks

7 comments:

  1. So very striking Lisa, the sunny bright yellow against the black makes for such a lovely card.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's a beautiful card Lisa.....gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really pops out, beautiful card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the beautiful sunflower and little Bee, they look very striking against the black background.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The yellow panel behind that lovely delicate sunflower is such a lovely contrast to the black base, a beautiful card Lisa.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great design, Lisa. Black and yellow always look so striking together.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty flower and love the sweet bee to go with it!

    ReplyDelete