Translate

Tuesday, September 22, 2026

Welcome Pup

 

SC1133 - this week's sketch from splitcoaststampers.com

I love this sketch because it is such an easy way to create two cards with completely different looks just by switching out the designer papers. For this layout, I chose a pink polka dot pattern and a paw print design, layering both on black cardstock to give them a crisp frame before placing them on a white card base. The contrast between the playful pink and the bold paw prints makes the background feel lively and fun.

Next, I pulled out this sweet Hunkydory dog image, cut it with a white circle die, and layered it on black cardstock to help it stand out against the patterned papers. The circle shape adds a soft focal point that balances the straight lines of the sketch.

To finish the card, I added a Welcome sentiment and popped it up on dimensionals for a little lift and emphasis. This will be another of my pet donation cards, and the cheerful layout feels perfect for welcoming a new furry friend into a loving home.

Thank you for stopping by to see my card today. Your thoughtful comments are always appreciated. If you leave a note, a visit to your blog will follow.

Welcome Pup

No comments:

Post a Comment