Translate

Tuesday, September 8, 2026

Happily Ever After

 

SC1131 - this week's sketch on splitcoaststampers.com

For my card, I pulled out this lovely wedding and anniversary stamp set from Inkadinkado, which has such elegant images for celebratory occasions. I heat embossed all four pieces from the set in glitter gold on white cardstock, creating a bright, shimmering look that immediately feels festive. Once the embossing was complete, I trimmed each piece down and layered them on gold mirror cardstock to give them a rich, polished frame.

After the panels were prepared, I arranged them on a gorgeous piece of designer paper from the stack I am determined to use up this year. The soft pattern adds a beautiful backdrop without overwhelming the embossed images. The three smaller panels are popped up on dimensionals to bring in height and added interest, creating a balanced layout across the card front.

To finish the design, I layered the entire panel on another piece of gold mirror cardstock and then placed it on a white card base. The combination of gold, white, and subtle patterning gives the card an elegant, celebratory feel that works perfectly for a wedding or anniversary.

Thank you for stopping by to see my card today. Your thoughtful comments are always appreciated. If you leave a note, a visit to your blog will follow.

Happily Ever After

3 comments:

  1. it's a beautiful card Lisa.......gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, love the gold stamping and the pretty background to go with it, perfect for an Autumn wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Lisa, so elegant.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete