Translate

Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Dragon Birthday

 

WT1125 - Eggs

USEIT2026 - Image

For this card, I was so excited to finally use the fantastic dragon paper my mom gave me for Christmas. While sorting through my tote of pieces I want to use up, I found this adorable image that had been gifted to me, and it felt perfect for the playful dragon theme. Since it was stamped on printer paper, I chose pencils for coloring because they blend more smoothly on that surface.

Once the image was finished, I trimmed it down, added a green highlight layer, and popped it up on dimensionals over the wonderful dragon scale paper. I layered that panel on another green and then on a blue card base to echo the blue in the egg and pull the whole design together.

To finish the card, I added a few scattered gems and stamped the birthday sentiment just above the image for a bright, cheerful touch.

Thank you for stopping by to see my card today. Your thoughtful comments are always appreciated. If you leave a note, a visit to your blog will follow.

Dragon Birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment