Translate

Sunday, September 27, 2026

Sunflower Thanks

 

CAS918 - Sunflower

For my card, I started with a black cardstock base and used the same black to die cut this dainty sunflower. I then cut a yellow panel to sit behind the sunflower, allowing the bright color to shine through the openings and create a striking contrast against the dark outline. The combination of black and yellow gives the design a crisp, modern feel while still keeping the sunflower as the star of the card.

I stamped the Thank You So Much sentiment above the sunflower on the yellow panel, letting the clean placement balance the strong focal image. While looking through my tote of items I am working to use up, I found this adorable little die cut bee, which felt perfect for the theme. He is popped up on dimensionals to give him a playful lift and add a touch of whimsy to the finished card.

Thank you for stopping by to see my card today. Your thoughtful comments are always appreciated. If you leave a note, a visit to your blog will follow.

Sunflower Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment