Translate

Sunday, September 6, 2026

Butterfly Best Wishes

 

FS1022 - this week's incredibly talented Featured Stamper is imcathywithac also known as Cathy. I found this gorgeous INSPIRATION.

Cathy’s butterflies drew me in for a closer look, and the moment I saw them I felt that familiar spark of inspiration. The piece is truly gorgeous, filled with delicate details and graceful movement. I recently was gifted a wonderful assortment of Anne Griffin pieces, and as soon as I saw this butterfly ephemera, I knew it would be the perfect match for Cathy’s beautiful design. I punched out each layer and added dimensionals to create a raised focal that highlights all of the intricate shapes and soft colors.

Next, I selected a card base from the Anne Griffin collection. The gold trim on the base was far too lovely to cover, so I carefully trimmed the butterfly arrangement to fit without losing any of the elegance. Once the layers were in place, I finished the butterfly grouping with a simple bow that adds a gentle, polished touch.

To complete the card, I chose two coordinating pieces from the Anne Griffin collection and added dimensionals to lift the Best Wishes sentiment. The layered look brings everything together with a warm and celebratory finish that feels perfect for a thoughtful handmade greeting.

Thank you for stopping by to see my card today. Your thoughtful comments are always appreciated. If you leave a note, a visit to your blog will follow.

Butterfly Best Wishes


No comments:

Post a Comment