FS1023 - this week's very talented, featured stamper is Steffo. I found this INSPIRATION.
USEIT2026 - Flower
I started by keeping the palette soft and neutral, building the layers with a white card base, a crisp black framing panel, and a black and white designer paper that adds a subtle pattern without overwhelming the design. The combination creates a clean foundation that lets the focal point shine while still giving the card a polished and balanced look.
As I was digging through my tote of pieces to use up, I came across a single calla lily that felt perfect for this layout. I placed it on a black scalloped die cut panel to give it a graceful frame, then added a happy birthday banner sentiment popped up on dimensionals for a bit of lift. To finish the card, I added a few yellow pearls that echo the soft yellow tones in the calla lily and bring a gentle touch of brightness to the overall design.
Thank you for stopping by to see my card today. Your thoughtful comments are always appreciated. If you leave a note, a visit to your blog will follow.

No comments:
Post a Comment