FS1023 - this week's very talented, featured stamper is Steffo. I found this INSPIRATION.
USEIT2026 - Flower
I started by keeping the palette soft and neutral, building the layers with a white card base, a crisp black framing panel, and a black and white designer paper that adds a subtle pattern without overwhelming the design. The combination creates a clean foundation that lets the focal point shine while still giving the card a polished and balanced look.
As I was digging through my tote of pieces to use up, I came across a single calla lily that felt perfect for this layout. I placed it on a black scalloped die cut panel to give it a graceful frame, then added a happy birthday banner sentiment popped up on dimensionals for a bit of lift. To finish the card, I added a few yellow pearls that echo the soft yellow tones in the calla lily and bring a gentle touch of brightness to the overall design.
Thank you for stopping by to see my card today. Your thoughtful comments are always appreciated. If you leave a note, a visit to your blog will follow.

Love the beautiful Calla Lily, framed beautifully by the black panel against the p, paper.
ReplyDeleteCarol x
That calla lily is a great focal point on your black and white card Lisa. I love the background paper, it looks like lace.
ReplyDeleteGreetings Miranda
Lovely flower, pops so pretty from the black and love that pretty pattern on your background paper!
ReplyDeleteHow very striking Lisa, the white Calla Lily stands out beautifully against the mon DP in the background.
ReplyDeleteB x