CAS916 - Repeating Pattern
For my card, I began with a cream card base and ran it through an Anna Griffin embossing folder to create a beautifully textured foundation. The soft pattern adds an elegant touch right from the start and gives the entire design a refined, classic feel. To build the central structure, I cut several repeated rectangles from more cream cardstock and popped them up on dimensionals, arranging them in a neat vertical line down the center of the card.
Next, I die cut the butterfly from a light blue cardstock, giving the design a gentle pop of color against the neutral background. I tucked a few cream die cut leaves beneath the butterfly to add subtle movement and a layered look without overwhelming the focal point. To finish the card, I added the birthday sentiment, popping it up directly on the butterfly to create a crisp, elevated focal element that completes the design with a touch of charm.
Thank you for stopping by to see my card today. Your thoughtful comments are always appreciated. If you leave a note, a visit to your blog will follow.

what a very beautiful card Lisa...........gr karin
ReplyDeleteA gorgeous card. Love the ivory embossed paper and adding the pop of blue with the butterfly makes it really stand out. Looks so elegant.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, like the blue on cream!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely beautiful card Lisa, love the design, beautiful butterfly and embossing.
ReplyDeletecarol x
Beautifully layered up elements in soft cream textures and the gentle blues of the Butterfly.
ReplyDeleteB x
So pretty, I love the elegant feel it has with these soft colors and the branches with the butterfly all go perfectly with the embossed folder design!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty card. xx
ReplyDelete