CAS916 - Repeating Pattern
For my card, I began with a cream card base and ran it through an Anna Griffin embossing folder to create a beautifully textured foundation. The soft pattern adds an elegant touch right from the start and gives the entire design a refined, classic feel. To build the central structure, I cut several repeated rectangles from more cream cardstock and popped them up on dimensionals, arranging them in a neat vertical line down the center of the card.
Next, I die cut the butterfly from a light blue cardstock, giving the design a gentle pop of color against the neutral background. I tucked a few cream die cut leaves beneath the butterfly to add subtle movement and a layered look without overwhelming the focal point. To finish the card, I added the birthday sentiment, popping it up directly on the butterfly to create a crisp, elevated focal element that completes the design with a touch of charm.
Thank you for stopping by to see my card today. Your thoughtful comments are always appreciated. If you leave a note, a visit to your blog will follow.

what a very beautiful card Lisa...........gr karin
ReplyDelete