WT1117 - Wiper Card
I fell in love with the Wiper Card die set from Creek Bank Creations the moment I saw it at the local craft fair, so it was an easy decision to bring it home. For this card, I cut all the wiper pieces from a soft light peach cardstock and assembled the mechanism, which creates such a fun interactive surprise.
Next, I added the floral print panels, letting the pretty pattern dress up the structure of the card. For the wiper element itself, I die cut a gorgeous Spellbinders butterfly and placed it on the pop‑up flag, pairing it with a smaller gold glitter butterfly for a touch of sparkle and movement.
On the front of the card, I finished the design with a double layered happy birthday sentiment. The bottom layer is the same light peach cardstock, and the top layer is cut from gold glitter paper, giving the greeting a bright and celebratory shine.
Thank you for stopping by to see my card today. Your thoughtful comments are always appreciated. If you leave a note, a visit to your blog will follow.

Absolutely great card with an exquisite design. Love it xx
ReplyDeletebeautiful card and paper Lisa.......gr karin
ReplyDeleteA beautiful interactive card Lisa, the floral papers are gorgeous, such a lovely surprise for the recipient when the butterfly appears.
ReplyDeletexx
Very pretty!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful interactive card and love the gorgeous floral paper.
ReplyDeleteCarol x
A lovely wiper card and I love the design paper.
ReplyDeleteGreetings Miranda
Beautiful, love those papers and a butterfly was a great idea for the wiper part of the card!
ReplyDelete