Translate

Sunday, August 23, 2026

Birthday Balloons

 

FS1020 - this week's incredibly talented, featured stamper on splitcoaststampers.com is Keri known here as msdixon. I found this INSPIRATION.

I drew inspiration from the balloons, stripes, and dots, and pulled several papers from a collection I am working to use up this year. To create the layout, I used a mix of coordinating scraps from the collection, layered them on pink cardstock, and then mounted the panel on a white card base for a clean finish.

Next, I punched three balloons from matching scrap papers, with one balloon cut from gold to echo the gold in the striped paper. I added baker’s twine for the strings and popped the two front balloons up on dimensionals to give the design a bit of playful lift.

To finish the card, I stamped a Happy Birthday sentiment and popped it up on dimensionals over the baker's twine, tying the whole design together.

Thank you for stopping by to see my card today. Your thoughtful comments are always appreciated, and if you leave a note, a visit to your blog will follow.

Birthday Balloons

No comments:

Post a Comment