Translate

Tuesday, August 11, 2026

Sweet Birthday Wishes


SC1127 - this week's sketch on splitcoaststampers.com

For this card, I started by looking through the stack of papers I am working to use up this year and found several wonderfully fun pieces. I trimmed the top two designs and layered them on white cardstock, then cut down the base layer and mounted it on kraft cardstock before placing everything on a white card base. The mix of patterns creates such a cheerful backdrop.

Next, I pulled out the playful Spellbinders pie die cut and assembled the pieces, adding a touch of shading with a sponge dauber to give the pie a warm, crispy look. The pie is popped up on dimensionals for extra lift and finished with a sweet little flower accent.

To complete the card, I added a sentiment banner, also popped up on dimensionals, and scattered several gems across the design for a bit of sparkle.

Thank you for stopping by to see my card today. Your thoughtful comments are always appreciated. If you leave a note, a visit to your blog will follow.

Sweet Birthday Wishes

No comments:

Post a Comment