IC1081 - McGee & Co - INSPIRATION
For todays card, I drew inspiration from the soft tan and white pattern in the pillow, which immediately reminded me of a square piece of designer paper in the stash I am working through. It made a perfect starting point, and I paired it with a couple of coordinating papers from the same pad to build the layout. To give the design a bit more elegance, I added thin gold layers between the panels, which brought a warm glow to the card and tied everything together. The entire arrangement is placed on a white card base to echo the white in the patterned paper.
Next, I added the Thank you sentiment, layering it on gold and popping it up on dimensionals so it would stand out against the soft neutral tones of the background.
To finish the card, I added a few punched flowers and twigs from my stash, arranging them around the sentiment for a gentle decorative touch. A bit of gold Nuvo Drops in the flower centers added just the right amount of sparkle to complete the design.
Thank you for stopping by to see my card today. Your thoughtful comments are always appreciated. If you leave a note, a visit to your blog will follow.

No comments:
Post a Comment