F4A860 - Grass
For my card, I started with this cheerful Unity Stamp Co image and brought it to life with copics. I added a few extra blades of grass to fill out the scene and give it a little more personality. It is such a fun image, and it was enjoyable to sit down and color it.
I finally put that Howdy die cut to use after it sat on my desk for months. It felt good to give it a home on a project and clear a bit of space at the same time. The playful look of the sentiment fit the image perfectly, so it was an easy choice once I started assembling the card.
To build the layers, I pulled out a bright blue cardstock to echo the blue in the image. I added a crisp white layer for contrast, then reached into my scrap drawer for a piece of designer paper that paired beautifully with the western feel of the sentiment. The Howdy die cut is set on a stitched white panel, which gives it a polished look and helps it stand out as the finishing touch.
Thank you for stopping by to see my card today. Your thoughtful comments are always appreciated. If you leave a note, a visit to your blog will follow.

No comments:
Post a Comment