Translate

Tuesday, August 18, 2026

Birthday Flowers


 SC1128 - this week's sketch on splitcoaststampers.com

For this card, I pulled out several designer paper scraps from the collection I am working to use up this year. I paired each pattern with brown, white, and kraft cardstock to give the layers extra definition and help the colors stand out. The mix of tones creates a warm and cozy foundation for the rest of the design.

Next, I die cut the birthday sentiment panel and added a brown die cut layer behind it. The stacked layers give the greeting a nice bit of dimension and help it anchor the card.

To finish the design, I die cut a few orange flowers to echo the colors in the patterned papers, then added die cut leaves for contrast. The flower centers are completed with small gems that add just the right touch of sparkle.

Thank you for stopping by to see my card today. Your thoughtful comments are always appreciated. If you leave a note, a visit to your blog will follow.

Birthday Flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment