CAS911 - Add Gems
For this card, I began with a green floral designer cardstock from the collection I am working to use up this year. While looking through my pieces, I found a gorgeous floral panel that paired beautifully with the soft greens, so I decided to let the two work together as the main focus of the design.
I cut the Thanks Very Much sentiment from the same green floral paper, then layered the floral panel over it and mounted everything on a white cardstock base for a clean and bright finish. To give the sentiment more presence, I die cut it three times from white cardstock, stacked the layers for dimension, and added the green die cut on top.
To complete the card, I scattered a few green gems across the design, adding just a touch of sparkle without overwhelming the florals.
Thank you for stopping by to see my card today. Your thoughtful comments are always appreciated. If you leave a note, a visit to your blog will follow.

such a beautiful card Lisa....gr karin
ReplyDeleteA beautiful thank you card, the pretty floral panel teams so well with the soft green, the bold stacked sentiment looks fabulous.
ReplyDeletexx
Beautiful card and floral panel.
ReplyDeleteCarol x
Beautiful floral thank you card, like that dimension!
ReplyDeleteThe floral elements are really pretty with a sift and light feel and the statement sentiment really draws the eye in.
ReplyDeleteB x
The paper is just lovely and frames your sentiment perfectly!
ReplyDelete