IC1082 - Jean Haines Watercolour - INSPIRATION
That pig painting is amazing, and it immediately reminded me of this adorable image from Whipper Snapper Designs that I had tucked away in my stash. He was absolutely perfect for the challenge. I stamped the image, colored him with Copics, and added a Valentine sentiment beneath him to complete the focal panel.
Once the coloring was finished, I trimmed the panel and layered it on bright pink cardstock for a cheerful pop of color. I paired it with this lively lip patterned paper that reflects the playful lipstick marks on the hog. To add a bit more interest and texture, I tore the edge of the lip paper and tucked a coordinating plaid piece underneath. Both layers were then mounted on a bright pink card base to tie the entire design together.
Thank you for stopping by to see my card today. Your thoughtful comments are always appreciated. If you leave a note, a visit to your blog will follow.

No comments:
Post a Comment