IC1082 - Jean Haines Watercolour - INSPIRATION
That pig painting is amazing, and it immediately reminded me of this adorable image from Whipper Snapper Designs that I had tucked away in my stash. He was absolutely perfect for the challenge. I stamped the image, colored him with Copics, and added a Valentine sentiment beneath him to complete the focal panel.
Once the coloring was finished, I trimmed the panel and layered it on bright pink cardstock for a cheerful pop of color. I paired it with this lively lip patterned paper that reflects the playful lipstick marks on the hog. To add a bit more interest and texture, I tore the edge of the lip paper and tucked a coordinating plaid piece underneath. Both layers were then mounted on a bright pink card base to tie the entire design together.
Thank you for stopping by to see my card today. Your thoughtful comments are always appreciated. If you leave a note, a visit to your blog will follow.

What a fantastic stamp- who could resist that handsome piggy! Such a great choice of background paper too. A fun and fabulous Valentines card Lisa. xx
ReplyDeleteHaha, great choice of background paper to complete that cute piggy. Beautiful colored Lisa and it's a very funny Valentines card.
ReplyDeleteGreetings Miranda
Oh wow Lisa what a fabulous stamp …just so much fun ,love that you made it into a valentines card it’s just perfect..have a great weekend xxx
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute and adorable!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun, cute and make me laugh stamp Lisa, love the lip papers and colouring of the piggy, who still makes me smile, so cute..
ReplyDeleteLuv CHRISSYxx
This made me smile broadly, Lisa! I love it! :)
ReplyDeletecute image and a beautiful card Lisa.......gr karin
ReplyDeletehe is cute and your coloring is terrific, such fun papers to go with the love theme!
ReplyDelete