Translate

Sunday, August 16, 2026

When Life Gives You Lemons...

 

CAS912 - Lemons

For this card, I pulled out a few designer paper scraps from the collection I am working to use up this year. I chose one pattern to layer on black cardstock and added the banner strip on yellow cardstock for a bright contrast. Both pieces are then placed on a white card base, creating a clean foundation for the focal point.

Next, I reached for this fun Spellbinders glass die cut and assembled the layers using several scraps. The glass itself is cut from vellum, which gives it a soft, frosted look. Once the pieces were together, I added a die cut lemon to the top of the glass for a cheerful pop of color. The finished glass is layered on a white cardstock circle and then mounted on a black circle to frame it nicely.

To finish the card, I added a birthday sentiment and a few gold sequins for a touch of sparkle.

Thank you for stopping by to see my card today. Your thoughtful comments are always appreciated. If you leave a note, a visit to your blog will follow.

When Life Gives You Lemons...

No comments:

Post a Comment