Translate

Sunday, August 2, 2026

Bear Thinking of You

 

FS1017 - this week's incredibly talented, featured stamper is NuSu. I found this INSPIRATION.

For my card, I pulled out this adorable teddy bear image from Stampin Up and colored it with copics, letting the soft blends and warm tones give the bear a sweet cozy feel. The image set the mood right away, so I leaned into those gentle colors as I planned the rest of the design.

I die cut the circles and gathered a mix of playful patterned papers that coordinated with the shades in the bear, adding touches of red and tan to the layers to echo those colors and create a nice balanced look. To finish the card, I added a few red punched hearts, giving the whole piece a cheerful little pop that ties everything together with a touch of charm.

Thank you for stopping by to see my card today. Your thoughtful comments are always appreciated. If you leave a note, a visit to your blog will follow.

Bear Thinking of You


8 comments:

  1. Lisa, I love the colours and design on this card! It is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is very cute and sweet Lisa, love the papers that work together and added hearts, gorgeous card..

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling card, I like bears and this is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just adorable Lisa, a card sure to life the spirits of the recipient.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. sweet and such a beautiful card Lisa.....gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and papers, love the cute image and added hearts.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely design, such a cute bear, pretty papers and I love your cheerful colours.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh he is too cute with that big red heart, such great papers to go with him!

    ReplyDelete