Translate

Thursday, October 17, 2024

Ephemera Birthday Card

 

WT1023 - Ephemera

USEIT2024 - Ephemera

I have a pack of ephemera in my tote that needs used up and this challenge was just the push to pull it out and make a card. I layered the green designer paper that is the same pattern as the pocked piece that was in the ephemera packet.

I added the birthday sentiment to the front of the pocket piece and added a few heart stickers to the top of the pocket and the flower sticker to the front.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Ephemera Birthday Card

5 comments:

  1. A lovely pocket card Lisa, I do like those papers, they look so bright and cheery. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice design with the pocket and tag, those papers are the perfect match. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A nice way to use up the various elements Lisa, unusual design as well.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to use that houndstooth designer paper in dual colors. I love the tag in the pocket and all the little extras you added too. Super cute birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great little pocket card and tag, love the p, papers and little flower sticker.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete