Translate

Wednesday, October 2, 2024

Jeans Birthday

 

SC1030 - this week's sketch on splitcoaststampers.com

For my card, I used this great Impression Obsession die cut and cut it out of blue. I then embossed a blue layer and layered it on pink cardstock.

I added several flowers and tucked a birthday tag under the popped up pocket.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Jeans Birthday

6 comments:

  1. This is just lovely, the embossed background is gorgeous and I love the jeans pocket and pretty flowers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and flowers, love the embossing and popped up pocket.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wauw, great card Lisa. Love the jeans look and beautiful embossing on the background. Cute way to use the text and the flowers make this card complete.
    Greetings Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa , this is so pretty, love the little pocket with the flowers, lovely embossed background too.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to add pockets similar to this and tuck some money in them for birthday gifts. What a fun card with all those pretty blue jean colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this, I like the little tag of birthday from the pocket, the embossing is great with it!

    ReplyDelete