Translate

Wednesday, October 9, 2024

Sweet Birthday

 

SC1031 - this week's sketch on splitcoaststampers.com

For my card, I pulled out a stack of scrap papers that all are from a paper pack I am trying to use up. I added some brown layers then die cut the pieces of the pie and layered.

The card was finished with the sentiment from Spellbinders popped up on dimensionals and a gem on the flower.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Sweet Birthday

6 comments:

  1. A very yummy looking card Lisa, love all the pretty papers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout and papers, the die looks delicious! Perfect choice of sentiment too.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a cute and yummy looking pie! It looks like it came straight out of the kitchen with those great looking papers; especially the blue and white tiled wall. What an awesome little birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the die-cut pie and kitchen background with the pretty papers.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super design Lisa and such lovely colours too xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks so yummy! Love your cute die cut pie and the papers make for such a beautiful design too! Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete