Translate

Saturday, October 26, 2024

Congrats Jethro

 

IC986 - Personal Creations and Pinterest - INSPIRATION

USEIT2024 - Image

I was inspired by the sweet pup. For my card, I pulled out this sweet image from my tote and layered on a couple of designer papers from a paper pack I am trying to finish up. I added some fancy fiber from my stash and finished with the sentiment.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Congrats Jethro

Challenges:

Allsorts - Cute and/or Cuddly
Crafty Animals - ATG w/an animal

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, I love the image Lisa. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, this is lovely Lisa, love the image and the design, the happy dog looks like my Marvin enjoying a good run on a summer day. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and fabulous happy image Lisa-the papers go perfectly too.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card , that dog looks so happy it makes me smile.
    Greetings Miranda

    ReplyDelete