Translate

Saturday, October 5, 2024

Eifel Tower

 


WT1021 - Travel, Pick a destination

USEIT2024 - Image

IC983 - Hello Hayley & Pintrist - INSPIRATION

I was inspired by the Eifel Tower image and knew I had this image in my tote to use up.

For my card, I layered the image on black cardstock then layered it on a coordinating floral paper. The card was finished with a few scattered flowers and gems and a grey ribbon that was also in my tote of items to use up.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Eifel Tower

3 comments:

  1. Your taking us on a European tour this week Lisa, today we've arrived in Paris and how pretty it all looks.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful card, image and p, paper.
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and stunning papers xxx

    ReplyDelete